Views
Helpful
Replies

CWMS 2.0 Apple IOS Problem error code 100202 and ANdroid not

rasimyigit
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,
I have a problem with external invitation for Apple devices. I always get the error code 100202. Although I have imported the signed certificate on the Webex Meeting Server and exported again from the Webex Server  for the IOS Device , I still get the error. On Android, it goes without problems, although I have not played a certificate. Wildcard certificates are not allowed with at our site. Is that really a certificate Problem?

The Webex Server is the latest 2.0 Release 302 N and IOS Devices 7.1.1.

THX for your feedback

P.s. it also possible to change the speaking announcement from webex and change against his own? is that supported? I have found nothing about that

THX

4 Replies 4

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I can see you are experiencing an issue with an iOS 7.1.1 device and SSL certs installed on CWMS 2.0 MR3. 

Who is Certification Authority that signed the CWMS certificate?

Do you use SAN (Subject Alternative Names) or Wildcard cert?

When implementing the SSL cert to CWMS, did you also incorporate Intermediate SSL Certs into the SSl Cert file uploaded to CWMS?

Did you generate Certificate Signing Request (CSR) on the CWMS, or somewhere else? (I just want to know if the private key is generated on CWMS or you need to import that as well with your certificate)

Once I have this information, I will be able to provide you with the next steps.

As for the customizing audio prompts, this is not supported in CWMS at this time. I advise you to talk to your Cisco Account Team and express the need for such a feature so they can bring it to Product Management for the review.

-Dejan

Who is Certification Authority that signed the CWMS certificate?

The customers internal CA

Do you use SAN (Subject Alternative Names) or Wildcard cert? We use the alternate names what was included automaticly in the SAN Folder. All Nodes

When implementing the SSL cert to CWMS, did you also incorporate Intermediate SSL Certs into the SSl Cert file uploaded to CWMS?

No

Did you generate Certificate Signing Request (CSR) on the CWMS, or somewhere else? (I just want to know if the private key is generated on CWMS or you need to import that as well with your certificate) I generate the CSR on the CWMS

Hi,

Since you are using Self-signed certificates, you will have to install the self-signed certificated to the iOS device:

1. Browse to your WebEx Site from your PC.
2.  Save the CWMS SSL certificate to your desktop.
3.  Mail the saved certificate to yourself or the e-mail that you can access on the iOS device.
4.  Open the SSL cert on the iOS device and install it.

This is the only possible workaround for this kind of an issue. 

-Dejan

Hi

I have same issue.

CA is godaddy

we used SAN

don't know if we include intermediate certs.