Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Bronze

CWMS licensing from CUWL Professional

My understanding is that the CUWL Professional licensing we own includes licensing for On-Prem CWMS. Does anyone know how to get the actual licenses for this scenario? We've been working with our account rep but have had no luck yet. Just wondering if anyone else has been through this.

• Cisco WebEx Meetings Server (CWMS) and Cisco Unified MeetingPlace - Conferencing
2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Hi Brad,

If you have your UCSS / ESW contract information, you can go to Product Upgrade Tool

http://tools.cisco.com/gct/Upgrade/jsp/productUpgrade.jsp, enter your contract information, select Advanced option, and click Continue. In the list of products, identify the CWMS product codes:

Cisco WebEx Meetings Server that supports Audio Encryption has product numbers:

MP-WMS-MIG-K9=              MP to MTGS SRVR- Phys Deliv -Standard Encrypt         - for physical delivery,

R-MP-WMS-MIG-K9=           MP to MTGS SRVR - E Deliv - Standard Encrypt              - for e-delivery.

Cisco WebEx Meetings Server that doesn’t support Audio Encryption has product numbers:

MP-WMS-MIG-AU-K9=        MP MTGS SRVR- Phys Deliv -Audio Unencrypt               - for physical delivery,

R-MPWMS-MIG-AU-K9=     MP to MTGS SRVR - E Deliv -Audio Unencrypt                - for e-delivery

Once you order the product, you will receive a PAK number. Once you install CWMS server, there, you will have a link to the local ELM server where you will use the PAK number to generate License Request.

Then, you will use that License Request and reach out to the Licensing TAC for the license file. You will upload the license file on CWMS, and that is it.

If you want to purchase more licenses, you will have to work with your Cisco Account Team.

I hope this helps at all.

-Dejan

Bronze

I used the PUT to order R-MP-WMS-MIG-K9= but only got a right to use license. No PAK. I will try again and see if I have better luck. Thanks for the reply.

Views
    Helpful
    Replies
    This widget could not be displayed.