cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CWMS ordering guide

HI support team

I have a question about ordering guide for CWMS
for 50 concurrent session I need order license

But witch part-number must be put for order and Please guide me how to install license On CWMS

this server is standalone and we doesn't used other UC application like cucm

7 REPLIES

Re: CWMS ordering guide

Hi,

That URL seems to return a 404 Not Found error. Any chance of uploading the guide as an attachment, or an updated URL for it?

Cisco seems to be dropping the ball with documentation a lot recently :(

Cisco Employee

Does any of the documents listed here: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/conferencing/webex-meetings-server/sales-resources-listing.html help you?

I'll check with Product Management if there is an actual Ordering Guide. It might have been pulled in preparation for CWMS 3.0 version.

-Dejan

Hi Dejan,

The partner playbook document actually has the information I need, but it’s severely outdated. That’s why I’m looking for a “more recent” version, to make sure we not missing anything that may have changed since the creation of mentioned document.

I’m simply trying to quote licenses for on-premise CWMS with minimal number of named-user-account, which seems to be 50. This will probably be integrated with customer’s existing CUCM deployment for traditional voice services and corporate IP phone users and I will need to provide an option for HA shall the customer require it.

Can you verify that the ordering information in the playbook is valid as of today?

Thanks.

Emre

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

The team did pull it to update it for 3.0 version requirements which is something that will be available for order going forward.

Please, allow us 10 more days for all the details to be updated as there will be some hardware requirement changes.

-Dejan

Hi Dejan,

Thank you for the follow-up. Just as a feedback, I'd have wished just updating the document when it's ready, as the current version is still orderable today I'd assume the current ordering guide to be available as well.

Anyway, we had to share a quotation with existing/prior information to the customer.

Cisco Employee

I totally agree with you. This was a ball dropped by our Product Management team and this problem was raised with them.

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

-Dejan

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content