Views
Helpful
Replies

Is there an option to enable dial in only in Cisco Webex Meeting Server

Nathan Roxby
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

A customer of ours is looking at implementing CWMS into their network and have several smaller agencies falling under their control also who they would like to also utilize the Webex functionality.

The only problem for this customer is that they see the costs of using Webex for call out function as being an expensive excercise (when calling to mobiles for exampe) and it is going to be a difficult excercise in recooping those costs at a later date.

QUESTION: Is there any type of option / functionality which can restrict Webex meeting to be a DIAL IN service only?

Thanks,

Nathan.                  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes, this is possible. In Cisco Webex Administration->Settings->Audio you can choose your audio (system-wide) options:

WebEx Audio:

• Call In and Call Me service – Enables users to attend a teleconference by calling specified phone numbers or by receiving a Call Me call from the system.
  • Call In – Enables users to attend a teleconference by calling specified phone numbers.
  • OFF – Disables all calling features.

Voice connection using computer

• ON
  • OFF

See also this section in the administartion guide.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Yes, this is possible. In Cisco Webex Administration->Settings->Audio you can choose your audio (system-wide) options:

WebEx Audio:

• Call In and Call Me service – Enables users to attend a teleconference by calling specified phone numbers or by receiving a Call Me call from the system.
  • Call In – Enables users to attend a teleconference by calling specified phone numbers.
  • OFF – Disables all calling features.

Voice connection using computer

• ON
  • OFF

See also this section in the administartion guide.

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

To add to Dirk's post, this is how it looks like:

Dejan