cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue with WebEx One-Click immediately ending session

ryan_bender
Level 1
Level 1

This is a weird issue happening to only one of our employees.  When he goes to start a session an Outlook email will open with the subject and body will have strange characters.  It looks like it could be Chinese or Japanese, but our Asian employees says it's not or doesn't make any sense.  After that you get a popup saying that the support session has ended.  We've uninstalled and reinstalled Productivity Tools on his machine, but that didn't change anything.  If he logs into our WebEx site and starts a meeting that way it works though.  Anyone have any ideas?

3 Replies 3

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ryan,

Is this for Cisco WebEx Meetings Server (on-premise) or WebEx SaaS (in the cloud)?

-Dejan

It's SaaS.

Another thing we just did is create the same guy's profile on a VM, and there were no issues there.  I figured it would localized to his machine though since starting a meeting from our site had no issues.

Thank you, Ryan.

Unfortunately, this community is not observed by WebEx SaaS experts, but only by Cisco WebEx Meetings Server and Cisco Unified MeetingPlace experts.

The issue you are experiencing is probably localized issue, but if you do need assistance with this, I would advise you to reach out to WebEx Support directly by calling 1.866.229.3239 to get an agent to actually look into this and assist you.

I hope this will help.

-Dejan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: