1) I needed to configure a SIP proxy to CUCM from meeting place. This was the CUCM IP address and TCP port number.
2) The SIP trunk security profile needed to be reconfigured for this trunk.
3) E164 was being used so I created a translation pattern to strip the + for the CSS associated with the RP.
A few things learned along the way.
1) The "activity" command ran from a SSH prompt with allow you to simulate a call from meeting place. Option 4, enter the number to dial and "f" for port.
2) In meeting place - Services -Logs - System Information Capture - Loading the index file and under the CCA SIP LOG is the error being returned by CUCM. In my case it was Warning: 399 CSLCCM1 "Unable to find a device handler for the request received on port
3) Command "cptrace" again from the SSH prompt will allow you to view the digits being sent from webex to meeting place.
Well i left mine which, looking at it now, is kind of redundant. Anyways for now I have Significant digits all and prefix DN 9. I am also using CSS_E164_Strip and PT_E164_Strip for partitions and CSS on the sip trunk.
IntroductionCUCM Routing RulesDial String implementation PolicyCUCM Routing LogicSIP URI Call Routing Analysis+++ Case Study: 1 ++++++ Case Study: 2 +++Conclusion
Over the last few months, I have had the privilege of working on SI...
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...