We're still using MeetingPlace 6.0 and have a problem with a user who schedules from Outlook but does not see any of the meeting information on her calendar. The invitations go out fine, it schedules in MeetingPlace fine, but nothing appears on her calendar. Of course, 6.0 is at end of support and I can't seem to find any known issues regarding this,specifically, so was directed here by a Cisco tech.
This is my first time here so hope this is the place to ask, and that someone can advise on a fix.
Can you please provide us with 'swstatus' and 'gwstatus' outputs from you MP Audio server to get all the info about the version you are running? Also, let us know what exact version of Outlook plug-in you have installed.
Furthermore, provide us with more information about this specific end user and how this person is scheduling meetings:
1. Does this happen only to this one user?
2. Does it happen every time for this one user?
3. Is this user a Delegate for someone or is scheduling meetings in his/her own calendar?
4. What version of Outlook is this user running?
5. Was this always happening to this one user, or started recently?
6. What might be different on this user's machine, the way he/she schedules meetings, compared to all other end users not seeing the issue?
7. Have you tried reinstalling the MPOutlook Plug-in for this one user?
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of
your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA). Need help? Contact
us by Phone or Email. North Americas Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Europe Phone: +3...
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...