cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need help finding WebEx info

kylebrogers
Level 4
Level 4

I am trying to find a place that can give me a concise comparison of on-prem, off-prem, and hybrid WebEx options and what features are supported by each (full Jabber integration, LDAP integration, SSO, etc) as well as caveats (i.e. feature X requires reverse proxy).

It seems like I should be able to find this pretty easily but I can't seem to find it anywhere. 

3 Replies 3

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Kyle,

I don't think there is such a document available for public. I am sure your Cisco Account Team might be able to compile something like that for you. By doing some search on the web, I would this

http://www.slideshare.net/CiscoPublicSector/cisco-webex-meetings-server-cwms. It is a year old, so not all the features were mentioned, but can give you a rough overview and comparison.

If I find anything better, I'll let you know, but at this time this is all that is out there.

-Dejan

Dejan,

I work for a partner (this is just my first time potentially working with WebEx on-prem).  Is there anything in the partner communities that you know of that would address this?  I will get with my SE as well, but was hoping something was already out there. 

Hi Kyle,

At this time, I am not aware of any such document being publicly available for customes or partners. I am with Cisco TAC and we don't do these comparisons as we do post-sales troubleshooting and fixes. Let's see if any other partner has something like that and is willing to share.

-Dejan