cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Suggestion

sasterud1
Level 1
Level 1

i have not read all the posts in this forum. and my overall knowledge of this app is limited. i maybe beating a dead horse with this. but I hope it helps.

I am not a programmer, so i dont know what the feasibility of these types of controls are in your webex app.

I am currently in a school that uses webex.

this biggest problem i have is there is only a few local audio controls over the app.

there are some controls that should be added to reduce the horrid feedback and additional noise created by an open live mic. Example.  hearing someone chew or hearing them breath etc.   Not only is this hard to listen to, but i would think that all this extra additional traffic could be having an affect on some of the bandwidth issues.

My first suggetion.    audio settings.

i added pictures of examples of a level control that would reduce 75% of all distracting noise.

the next suggestion.

there is no ability to hear what you sound sound like to others.  add a control to your audio test. have it loopback to test what you sound like to others.

if they have feedback during the test, then they will have feedback during the session. if they are to soft, to loud.

I have a few other ideas. I would like to hear what the thoughts are. or if i am posting this in the right place.  lol

thanks  Scott.

4 Replies 4

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Scott,

Is your school using Cisco WebEx Meetings Server (on premise solution) or WebEx SaaS (cloud solution)? If you are not sure, tell me what is the URL you go to when you want to schedule or join these WebEx meetings.

This community is for Cisco WebEx Meetings Server (on premise solution).

Thank you.

-Dejan

I am not sure...   

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Scott,

That is WebEx SaaS (since the domain is webex.com and not your schools domain). At this time, this community is not observed by WebEx SaaS team. If you have any issues with WebEx, you can just call them directly at 1.866.229.3239. As for suggestion and enhancement requests, you might want to reach to your Cisco Account Team and discuss these requests and they should be able to communicate this to product management for review.

-Dejan

Thanks for the info!!!!

Have a great Day!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: