Views
Helpful
Replies

Time related issue on scheduling meeting in meeting place 8.0

Hari Prasad
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Team,

I am very new to Meeting Place  system. Here we have version 8.0.
I am facing below issue,
While scheduling meeting i have defined start time as 13.30 and end time after 30 min.

The issue is user can join the meeting before 13.30 which should not happen.

i would like to know how to restict this. my requiremnt is user can only join before 10 min or at schedule time

Regards

Hari

Please rate helpful posts
Thanks, Hari Prasad
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Hari,

Is you MeetingPlace 8.0 integrated with WebEx, or it is an Audio Only solution?

If you are scheduling meetings in Audio Only solution, you can specify "Early meeting start (minutes)" variable in System Configuration > Meeting Configuration.

If you have WebEx integration and WebEx scheduling, you would need to specify a default "Join before host", but every host would have to configure that for their own profile.

-Dejan

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Hari,

Is you MeetingPlace 8.0 integrated with WebEx, or it is an Audio Only solution?

If you are scheduling meetings in Audio Only solution, you can specify "Early meeting start (minutes)" variable in System Configuration > Meeting Configuration.

If you have WebEx integration and WebEx scheduling, you would need to specify a default "Join before host", but every host would have to configure that for their own profile.

-Dejan

Thanks Dejan,

We dont have Webx integration.

As per above answer my issue got resolved.

Regards

Hari

Please rate helpful posts
Thanks, Hari Prasad
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: