Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Time related issue on scheduling meeting in meeting place 8.0

Dear Team,

I am very new to Meeting Place  system. Here we have version 8.0.
I am facing below issue,
While scheduling meeting i have defined start time as 13.30 and end time after 30 min.

The issue is user can join the meeting before 13.30 which should not happen.

i would like to know how to restict this. my requiremnt is user can only join before 10 min or at schedule time

Regards

Hari

hari
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Hi Hari, Is you MeetingPlace

Hi Hari,

Is you MeetingPlace 8.0 integrated with WebEx, or it is an Audio Only solution?

If you are scheduling meetings in Audio Only solution, you can specify "Early meeting start (minutes)" variable in System Configuration > Meeting Configuration.

If you have WebEx integration and WebEx scheduling, you would need to specify a default "Join before host", but every host would have to configure that for their own profile.

-Dejan

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Hi Hari, Is you MeetingPlace

Hi Hari,

Is you MeetingPlace 8.0 integrated with WebEx, or it is an Audio Only solution?

If you are scheduling meetings in Audio Only solution, you can specify "Early meeting start (minutes)" variable in System Configuration > Meeting Configuration.

If you have WebEx integration and WebEx scheduling, you would need to specify a default "Join before host", but every host would have to configure that for their own profile.

-Dejan

Thanks Dejan,We dont have

Thanks Dejan,

We dont have Webx integration.

As per above answer my issue got resolved.

Regards

Hari

hari
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content