Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx 2.5 recording on local machine option

Hi Gents,

I have CWMS 2.5 and I enabled meeting server recording using NFS but I'm wondering how can I enable the option to record the meeting on my local machine instead of recording on the server ? i see this option available on Cisco TAC support webex meetings as I can record these meeting on my local machine, but on my configured CWMS 2.5 only the host can record the meeting and only on the server not on his local machine.

Thanks

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ahmed,

Cisco TAC support meetings are hosted on WebEx SaaS (WebEx in the cloud) and not on Cisco WebEx Meetings Server (CWMS - on premise) solution. WebEx SaaS has a different set of features from CWMS.

I hope this clarifies it.

-Dejan

View solution in original post

Hi Ahmed,

Unfortunately, this is a global feature set for the entire system. It is not configurable per user or per meeting basis. 

-Dejan

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ahmed,

Cisco TAC support meetings are hosted on WebEx SaaS (WebEx in the cloud) and not on Cisco WebEx Meetings Server (CWMS - on premise) solution. WebEx SaaS has a different set of features from CWMS.

I hope this clarifies it.

-Dejan

Hi Dejan,

Another question please, can the Call Me feature be enabled/disabled in meetings initiated by certain chosen set of users not for all users ?

Hi Ahmed,

Unfortunately, this is a global feature set for the entire system. It is not configurable per user or per meeting basis. 

-Dejan

Hi Dejan,

could you please have a look on this post for Expressway and let me know if you have answers to my queries:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12514896/expressway-mobile-remote-access-mra-setup-query

Hi Ahmed,

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with Expressway product. I can see you posted it in Jabber Clients community. I would advise you to move your post to Cisco Unified Communications community to get the answer you need.

I hope this will help.

-Dejan