cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Recording Playback Issue Windows 8

farmers
Level 1
Level 1

When trying to play back a recording in Windows 8, nothing happens.  It starts the download, then I get white screen in Chrome, and "The playback is end, please close this window" in Firefox. 

It works find in Windows 7.  Both are 64-bit.  Windows 8 is clean installation on two different machines, same result.

4 Replies 4

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

HI Shane,

Are you using WebEx in the Cloud or Cisco WebEx Meetings Server? If you are using Cisco WebEx Meetings Server, what version are you running?

-Dejan

Cloud I'm guessing.  It's a link to a McGraw Hill recording.  Now sure what they use.

I'm not sure I can post the link publicly, but I can PM it if that will help.

Hi Shane,

Since you are using Cloud based WebEx (WebEx Software as a Service - SaaS), I have to let you know that at this time, Windows 8 is not supported platform for WebEx recording playback.

Furthermore, this is not the best place to find answers for the WebEx SaaS. This is the community for WebEx on-premise solution (Cisco WebEx Meetings Server) and Cisco Unified MeetingPlace conferencing solution, and we don't have all the needed knowledge for WebEx SaaS. We can definitely try to find the answer, as I've done now, but it might be faster and more efficient for you to reach out to WebEx Support directly @ 1.866.229.3239. They can provide you with adequate answers to any questions/issues you might experience with WebEx SaaS.

I hope you will find this information helpful.

-Dejan

I will do that.  Thanks for your help.