cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What is "WebEx Business Suite"?

r.stockton
Level 1
Level 1

I'm receiving reports from users that some Mac WebCams don't work with WebEx.  They've done their Google Engineering and have determined that we have to the WebEx Business Suite to v29.  I don't even know what that is.  My own Googling as to what Business Suite actually is has not been very fruitful.  Sounds like there is some sort of Cisco hosted online WebEx service...

We are running WebEx Meeting Server Version: 2.0.1.302.B-AE.

Please be kind...just inherited this one :)

-Robert

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Robert,

Unfortunately, this client is not yet supported and I've seen that issue on 10.9 version levels. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/collaboration/CWMS/2_0/Planning_Guide/Planning_Guide_chapter_01100.html#reference_27AB75783C774BE7BEA2CD530DD5A76E

At this time, I don't have a solution but to wait for possibly version 2.5 to be released this month and see if that one will include support for this OS version.

-Dejan

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Robert,

You are running Cisco WebEx Meetings Server (CWMS) on premise solution which is not related to WebEx Business Suite, so for now, let's not focus on that piece. I've heard of issues with Mac's web cams and CWMS, but mostly due to unsupported MacOS being used. Can you please let me know what exact MacOS are your affected end users using?

Thank you.

-Dejan

This client OS is 10.9.5

Hi Robert,

Unfortunately, this client is not yet supported and I've seen that issue on 10.9 version levels. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/collaboration/CWMS/2_0/Planning_Guide/Planning_Guide_chapter_01100.html#reference_27AB75783C774BE7BEA2CD530DD5A76E

At this time, I don't have a solution but to wait for possibly version 2.5 to be released this month and see if that one will include support for this OS version.

-Dejan