Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

4 digit to Call Manager

Hello,In a nutshell,the welcome message prompts the caller to press # and than the 4 digit employee extension to call directly a CUCM user,so this is no limited to agent. Any idea , i tried the get digit step and call redirect to a CTI but is not working. Any idea?!?!??! Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Super Bronze

Re: 4 digit to Call Manager

Easy enough:

Start

Accept

Label: GET_EXTENSION

Get Digit String [Prompt:"Please enter the four-digit extension of the user you want to dial."]

--Success

--If (strExtension.length(4))

----True

------Call Redirect (strExtension)

--------Success

----------Set Contact Info: Handled

----------GoTo: END

--------Busy/Unsuccessful

----------Play Prompt: ("That extension is not valid. Please try again.")

----------GoTo: GET_EXTENSION

----False

----Play Prompt ("Extensions must be four digits.")

----GoTo GET_EXTENSION

--Failure

----Play Prompt: ("Are you still there? Please enter a four-digit extension of the party you wish to speak with.")

----GoTo: GET_EXTENSION

Terminate

End

The CTI Ports will need to have a CSS that includes whatever partition(s) the directory numbers [extensions] exist in.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or
4 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

Easy enough:

Start

Accept

Label: GET_EXTENSION

Get Digit String [Prompt:"Please enter the four-digit extension of the user you want to dial."]

--Success

--If (strExtension.length(4))

----True

------Call Redirect (strExtension)

--------Success

----------Set Contact Info: Handled

----------GoTo: END

--------Busy/Unsuccessful

----------Play Prompt: ("That extension is not valid. Please try again.")

----------GoTo: GET_EXTENSION

----False

----Play Prompt ("Extensions must be four digits.")

----GoTo GET_EXTENSION

--Failure

----Play Prompt: ("Are you still there? Please enter a four-digit extension of the party you wish to speak with.")

----GoTo: GET_EXTENSION

Terminate

End

The CTI Ports will need to have a CSS that includes whatever partition(s) the directory numbers [extensions] exist in.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or

I can't make it to work,if i dial the CTI number unity answer and when i dial the 4 digit i get the default sytem voice, we are having some issue. I'm attaching the script, if somebody can tell me what i'm doing wrong really appreciate ,Thanks.

Ops this the correct file.Thanks.

Thank you j.schulenberg ,after reading your reply I was confusing CTI Ports and CTI Route Points.after paying more attention at your post i realized my mistake and checked the CTI Ports. my CTI had a diferent CSS than the phone, Once i change the CSS in the CTI Ports my original script worked. what i did I simply use a call riderect and setup a string with 4 as a value.

Views
Helpful
Replies