Views
Helpful
Replies

403 error for diagnostic portico login

usasanth1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

While we try to login into diagnostic framework tool using the proper credentials, web page throws 403 forbidden error message. If we look into log file naed diagnosticframework.log, we are getting the following message.

"Domain authorization is NOT available for the ICM instance 'lab'. The server is in the domain. However, the config group in Instance OU for this instance was not found in the domain. If you believe this is in error then run Domain Manager or check for other domain related issues. Domain authorization will not work for this ICM instance until the issue is resolved and this service is restarted."

I suspect this could be due to access issue. But just want to know which groups i need to associate to.

Thanks

Suresh

4 Replies 4

Can you post a picture of ICM domain manager fully expanded?  Is your user part of the config group?

david

Hi David,

Yes, my id is associated with setup and config group. Also I have mapped my id with ICMDiagnosticFrameworkUsers group locally.

Thanks

Suresh

Hi,

I could also see below messages in diagnosticframework.log.

Dec 17 2013 09:22:53.546 -08:00: %LoadLocalGroup-FATAL-[6] Failed to locate local security groupICMDiagnosticFrameworkUsers on the server. Authorization will fail to function.

Dec 17 2013 09:22:54.265 -08:00: %LoadDomainGroups-ERROR-[6] An exception occurred when trying to lookup ICM Instance OU Config group in the domain: LAB.A.COM.

Also, if i see my icm root structure, it is organized as below.

LAB.A.COM

- Servers

-- Windows

--- Cisco

---- Cisco ICM

Will this be a problem for identifying icm instance group in AD server?

Thanks

Suresh

sunilmendon
Level 1
Level 1

got any solution for same, facing same issue while deploying PCCE for client.

Regards

Sunil

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: