Views
Helpful
Replies

A doubt with a script in CCX 9

ivan aguilar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have a script wich a user can place a call to a DN, hear a prompt asking for leave a message to be recorded and after finish press #.

Question is script is running all properly but i can not reach where is leaving message recorded.

This is the script

record.JPG

And this is where i put to be saved the prompts, but is always empty

record2.JPG

In systemPromptDir  "..\..\system\es_ES\"

Is a CCX 9 what i must to change in order to make this run?

Thanks!!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Remove that Write Document step.

View solution in original post

22 Replies 22

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi.

Can you please expand the Recording step, down to the lowest level and post the screenshot of it.

G.

Ok here you are, thanks!

Hi. I see.

As this is UCCX 9, which is a Linux based appliance, you don't have access to the file system. You don't need to have access to the file system.

Use the Document Repository instead. Add a variable of type User, name it user, then using the Get User, Authenticate User steps, finally, Upload the recording to the Document Repository.

Like this:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-4099659-166960/450-369/upload-document-1.png

G.

Hi Gergely

Thanks for your answer, i have a doubt with your picture, i can not inset under user = Get User ( User ID...) a user and under authenticate password the same, how is it?

this is what i have now, is normal not running because is not as you said me

Hi,

what does this mean. What are you trying to insert and how.

If you mean you have an user with an id of ivan and password 12345 then use user = Get User (User ID: "ivan") and Auth User Password(user, "12345"). Did you try that?

G.

What i want is

A user or a administrator in the customer call a number, hear a prompt asking for leave a prompt, for example "today is holiday, please leave a message....." and after finished puss #

Now all runing fine, can call, hear the prompt...puss # and end, but the new prompt is not saved in anywhere althought i indicate the place into CCX.

Regards.

Alright, as I already told you, you have the following options:

1. upload the recording to the Prompt Repository. Nice and easy.

2. save the recording to an external file system, using SFTP or FTP or Samba (Windows).

Saving the recording onto the local (UCCX's file system) is not an option. You don't see the file system of UCCX.

Pick the preferred way and we can discuss the rest.

G.

Hi again!

Ok i want the easier way, you say the 1 is the best, so for me perfect.

The problem is i can not upload any prompt to the repository because ther is no prompt to be uploaded

thanks.!

Sigh.    

Recording = Document = Prompt. Think about it as binary stream.

After running the script, a file named newPrompt.wav appears in the Prompt repository:

Enjoy.

G.

Hi

This is not running, althought i changed all you said, could be a problem where a introduce the User step?

thanks

Hi.

Who is CRSAdmin? Is it a regular UCCX user? Also, is the password correct?

Can you do a reactive debugging session and see where it fails?

G.

Hi again, and thanks god is Friday!

I tried changing user for mine which has all permissions and it does not run, dont leave any message.

May be is allocated the new in a wrong place? or anything else?

thanks!!

Hi,

do you know what Reactive Debugging is?

G.

Hi,

Yes of course, I know what reactive debugging is, but there is not any error, after press # go to the end and finish. may be is a permissions issue or something else.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: