Views
Helpful
Replies

A doubt with a script in CCX 9

ivan aguilar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have a script wich a user can place a call to a DN, hear a prompt asking for leave a message to be recorded and after finish press #.

Question is script is running all properly but i can not reach where is leaving message recorded.

This is the script

record.JPG

And this is where i put to be saved the prompts, but is always empty

record2.JPG

In systemPromptDir  "..\..\system\es_ES\"

Is a CCX 9 what i must to change in order to make this run?

Thanks!!

22 Replies 22

Well that's the error. Can you tell me what is the last step (before End, of course)?

Can you give me the most actual screenshot of your script?

G.

Hi

Here you are the last screenshot, all seems fine but it doesnt leave any prompt

thanks!!

That user, ivan, has all permissions from CCM, or must be one of the users used for integration CCX with CCM?  i have not tested it

regards

Remove that Write Document step.

the same, i check with a similar script from other customer and is equal mine, so i dont know where could be the problem, is by this version, ccx9.

Did you refresh the script and the application?

Also, is there an error message?

Again, can you please tell me where it stops. Do Reactive debugging. Call In. Do step-by-step debugging. What is the last step?

G.

I refresh the script and in CCX, i think problem could be in the systemPromptDir, I tried to change it to "es_ES" but fails still, may be within it must to have another thing...i dont know

Please, please, please, I am begging you on my knees. Please. Cooperate.

Do reactive debug. Tell me where it fails. What is the last step that is correctly executed.

Shooting in the dark saying maybe this is wrong or that is wrong will not get us anywhere.

By the way, that variable systemPromptDir is not used anymore if you did what I told you and removed the Write Document step.

This is the last comment from me if you can't do what I ask you to do. I am sorry, but I can't help if you are not willing to cooperate.

G.

Hi Gergely

Thanks a lot for your help and patience with me, but last friday suddenly was my last day working in my work, and now i have no access to the script, i will try to create it in a mock up to see if that runs.

Thanks and regards!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: