Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

A doubt with a script in CCX 9

Hi

I have a script wich a user can place a call to a DN, hear a prompt asking for leave a message to be recorded and after finish press #.

Question is script is running all properly but i can not reach where is leaving message recorded.

This is the script

record.JPG

And this is where i put to be saved the prompts, but is always empty

record2.JPG

In systemPromptDir  "..\..\system\es_ES\"

Is a CCX 9 what i must to change in order to make this run?

Thanks!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Remove that Write Document step.

22 REPLIES

Hi.

Can you please expand the Recording step, down to the lowest level and post the screenshot of it.

G.

Ok here you are, thanks!

Hi. I see.

As this is UCCX 9, which is a Linux based appliance, you don't have access to the file system. You don't need to have access to the file system.

Use the Document Repository instead. Add a variable of type User, name it user, then using the Get User, Authenticate User steps, finally, Upload the recording to the Document Repository.

Like this:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-4099659-166960/450-369/upload-document-1.png

G.

Hi Gergely

Thanks for your answer, i have a doubt with your picture, i can not inset under user = Get User ( User ID...) a user and under authenticate password the same, how is it?

this is what i have now, is normal not running because is not as you said me

Hi,

what does this mean. What are you trying to insert and how.

If you mean you have an user with an id of ivan and password 12345 then use user = Get User (User ID: "ivan") and Auth User Password(user, "12345"). Did you try that?

G.

What i want is

A user or a administrator in the customer call a number, hear a prompt asking for leave a prompt, for example "today is holiday, please leave a message....." and after finished puss #

Now all runing fine, can call, hear the prompt...puss # and end, but the new prompt is not saved in anywhere althought i indicate the place into CCX.

Regards.

Alright, as I already told you, you have the following options:

1. upload the recording to the Prompt Repository. Nice and easy.

2. save the recording to an external file system, using SFTP or FTP or Samba (Windows).

Saving the recording onto the local (UCCX's file system) is not an option. You don't see the file system of UCCX.

Pick the preferred way and we can discuss the rest.

G.

Hi again!

Ok i want the easier way, you say the 1 is the best, so for me perfect.

The problem is i can not upload any prompt to the repository because ther is no prompt to be uploaded

thanks.!

Re: A doubt with a script in CCX 9

Sigh.    

Recording = Document = Prompt. Think about it as binary stream.

After running the script, a file named newPrompt.wav appears in the Prompt repository:

Enjoy.

G.

Hi

This is not running, althought i changed all you said, could be a problem where a introduce the User step?

thanks

Hi.

Who is CRSAdmin? Is it a regular UCCX user? Also, is the password correct?

Can you do a reactive debugging session and see where it fails?

G.

Hi again, and thanks god is Friday!

I tried changing user for mine which has all permissions and it does not run, dont leave any message.

May be is allocated the new in a wrong place? or anything else?

thanks!!

Hi,

do you know what Reactive Debugging is?

G.

Hi,

Yes of course, I know what reactive debugging is, but there is not any error, after press # go to the end and finish. may be is a permissions issue or something else.

Well that's the error. Can you tell me what is the last step (before End, of course)?

Can you give me the most actual screenshot of your script?

G.

Hi

Here you are the last screenshot, all seems fine but it doesnt leave any prompt

thanks!!

That user, ivan, has all permissions from CCM, or must be one of the users used for integration CCX with CCM?  i have not tested it

regards

Remove that Write Document step.

the same, i check with a similar script from other customer and is equal mine, so i dont know where could be the problem, is by this version, ccx9.

Did you refresh the script and the application?

Also, is there an error message?

Again, can you please tell me where it stops. Do Reactive debugging. Call In. Do step-by-step debugging. What is the last step?

G.

I refresh the script and in CCX, i think problem could be in the systemPromptDir, I tried to change it to "es_ES" but fails still, may be within it must to have another thing...i dont know

Please, please, please, I am begging you on my knees. Please. Cooperate.

Do reactive debug. Tell me where it fails. What is the last step that is correctly executed.

Shooting in the dark saying maybe this is wrong or that is wrong will not get us anywhere.

By the way, that variable systemPromptDir is not used anymore if you did what I told you and removed the Write Document step.

This is the last comment from me if you can't do what I ask you to do. I am sorry, but I can't help if you are not willing to cooperate.

G.

Hi Gergely

Thanks a lot for your help and patience with me, but last friday suddenly was my last day working in my work, and now i have no access to the script, i will try to create it in a mock up to see if that runs.

Thanks and regards!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content