Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Abandoned calls in Application Performance Analysis Report-IPCCX6.0

My IPCCX customer is a school with various training courses, where the customer can get most of the courses information from IVR.Only when he needs to talk to agent he will press '0'.

I have noted every time the customer finishes course information gathering from IVR and hangs up the call(which is the normal procedure), it shows as abandoned in the application performance report?

Is that correct....Should not this be handled or something meaningful, because he already got his job done.

Is this the normal behaviour,, or I need to configure something for handled?

I just read FAQ for historical guide from cisco(a .pdf doc from cisco web site).

which mentions "The IVR Application Performance Analysis Report

includes abandoned ICD calls and abandoned IVR calls. (This report counts a call as abandoned if the call ends before it is answered by an agent or before it is marked as handled by a workflow.)"

Can somebody suggest what do I need to do?To me every call coming to IVR and then hung up by customer after gathering info.. should not be "abandoned".

Can somebody suggest if I am doing a mistake in IVR Scripting?

1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: Abandoned calls in Application Performance Analysis Report-I

The Contact Service Queue Activity Report includes only abandoned ICD calls. (This report counts an ICD call as abandoned if the caller hangs up while queued for a CSQ or CSQs). The IVR Application Performance Analysis Report includes abandoned ICD calls and abandoned IVR calls. (This report counts a call as abandoned if the call ends before it is answered by an agent or before it is marked as handled by a workflow).

IPCC Express IP/IVR FAQ:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps3651/products_qanda_item09186a0080988a7e.shtml

IVR Application Performance Analysis Report:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/apps_3_1/english/admn_app/hist_rep/hradvch2.htm#1039714

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content