Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

abandoned calls in call type 22

Hi,

I want to know more detail about abandoned call in UCCE at Calltype 22. I don't know about abandoned calls when en route to agent's phone. Can you show me the example or explain more detail?

My system has no IVR or queue. It means abandoned call = miss call (when ringing at agent's phone and be not answered) + abandoned calls which is en routed to agent's phone.

I don't know about abandoned calls when en route to agent's phone. Can you show me the example or explain more detail?

Thanks you so much

Completed Tasks: Tasks 

Aban

The number of tasks to the call type that abandoned during the interval. This includes calls that abandoned in queue, calls that abandoned while at the IVR (prompting or self service), and calls that abandoned while ringing at the agent's phone or en route to the agent's phone

Derived from: Call_Type_Half_Hour.TotalCallsAband

Thanks you so much!

9 Replies 9

Dass Prakash R
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

En route to the agent's phone actually means when ICM reserves an agent the agent extension is being sent to the Call Manager to make the phone's extension ring. Now, ICM has reserved an agent and the call manager is sending the call to the agent extension. If the call gets disconnected before the agent extension rings, then that call is calculated as an abandoned call

Regards,

Dass

Hi,

Thanks you so much!

Your means is the call is routed to agent, but miss when CCM send ringing signal to agent’s phone?

And can you show me more situations about abandoned calls when en route to agent?

Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 5:56 PM To: Du Thi Thu Huyen

Subject: - Re: abandoned calls in call type 22

<> Home

Re: abandoned calls in call type 22

created by Dass Prakash R <> in Contact Center - View the full discussion <>

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

My system has no IVR or queue. It means abandoned call = miss call (when ringing at agent's phone and be not answered) + abandoned calls which is en routed to agent's phone.

I don't know about abandoned calls when en route to agent's phone. Can you show me the example or explain more detail?

It's hard for me to imagine a contact center with no ability to queue the call. When all agents are on a call and a new call arrives and enters a Skill Group node, it will come out the X "port" and you will have to either release the call or send it to voice mail.

Can you tell the readers more about this deployment?

Regards,

Geoff

Hi,

When you call to this number, it has no IVR, only 4 agent for this number and if 4 agent are busy, the calling user will hear busy tone.

When I compare number of miss calls and abandoned calls, the number of abandoned calls is higher than number of miss call (different 30->40 calls). So I want to know abandoned call when en route call to agent.

Thanks you so much!

Hi,

I agree to Geoff on this, it is not a good idea to have a design without making the calls in Queue.

Coming to you clarification on en route to agent as mentioned earlier if the call disconnects before the agent phone rings, this can fall under the following scenarios

1. If the customer disconnects the call

2. If there are network issues while the call is about to ring on agent extension

You can find the complete details on the abandoned call on the TCD using the Call disposition Value and Call Disposition Flag

Regards,

Dass

Hi Prakash,

I am clear about this.

Thanks you so much for your explanation!

Hi all,

Sorry for attending late this interesting topic. I also have concern about this issuse. We found it difficult to manage the answerer's attitude. We cannot point out how many calls that were not answer at the a specific IP phone ( the call that had ring out at that IP phone).

If you can, pls clarify the meaning of: Calls Error  concept.

*Completed Tasks: Calls  Error

The number of calls for this Call Type that had errors  or were incomplete during the half-hour interval.

Derived from: Call_Type_Half_Hour.ErrorCountToHalf +  Call_Type_Half_Hour.IncompleteCallsHalf  +  Call_Type_Half_Hour.AgentErrorCountToHalf

Are there any differences between Aban Call and Calls Error?

Aban Ring

For voice: the total number of calls that were  abandoned while the agent’s phone was ringing.  For non-voice: the total number  of tasks that were abandoned while being offered to an agent.

Derived from:  Agent_Skill_Group_Half_Hour.AbandonRingCallsToHalf

Aban Hold

The number of ICM routed calls to the agent that  abandoned while the call was on hold and/or the number of paused tasks that the  agent ended during the interval.

Derived from:  Agent_Skill_Group_Half_Hour.AbandonHoldCallsToHalf

many thks

Are there any differences between Aban Call and Calls Error?

The Call Type table is going to count calls as Error Calls if the route resulted in an error condition - such as when the routing script fails to find the target (misconfigured label) and there is no default route (typical - I never configure default routes).

You would find a match in the Route_Call_Detail table for this call and the error in RouterErrorCode.

Abandoned calls are not Error calls.

Regards,

Geoff

Thks for your support, Geoff.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: