Views
Helpful
Replies

About UCCE Design

hxmengmetro
Level 1
Level 1

All,

We have several remote sites which has contact center. Some sites are big like 200 people but only 10 people are agents in contact center. We have UCCE cluster and normal call manager cluster. So should I register all the people in the site to UCCE cluster or only register 10 agents to UCCE and leave all other people in Call manager cluster? I believe you can register all the people to the UCCE cluster. But some non-agent users will use different kind of license. Could anyone talk about the advantage and disadvantage about the both ways? Thanks a lot.

Lou

1 Reply 1

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

In UCCE deployments, there is no hard bonding of the Agents phones with the Agents unlike in UCCX (where in you have to use the specific user ID with the specific phone\DN).

IN UCCE any agent can use any extensions only thing is these phones have to controlled by CMPG application user.

Regarding the license part, i think its only the concurrent active logged agent seats which will consume the seat counts.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: