Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

ACD Line and Personal Line Trigger Not Ready

We deployed UCCX 9 to our helpdesk yesterday and so far everything is working great. The one question that has come up is agents receiving calls on their personal extensions as opposed to their ACD extension.

Right now, they have line one as their ACD line and line 2 as their personal extension that they have been using forever. If the agent receives a call on their personal line, their "Ready" state in UCCX is unchanged. This presents a problem as they can still receive another call while assisting a customer on their back line.

Is it not possible to have their back line status place them in a not ready state in the agent desktop so they do not receive another call while on their personal line?

UCCX 9

CUCM 8.5

7975 Phones

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES

Hello, I have the same

Hello,

I have the same scenario, and I find it logical behaviour as the IPCC is still ready to receive calls.

and if he wanted to answer the ACD call, he can simply put the running call "from his personal extension" on hold, and answer the incoming ACD call.

if you want to change that, you can use the same personal extension as the IPCC extension. and in this case the agent status will be "Not Ready  reason code: Off-Hook" if he received or made Non-ACD call.

Regards.

Regards, Mohamed Helmy

I actually called TAC on this

I actually called TAC on this one. They confirmed to me that this feature was possible in UCCX 8.5 but no longer a possibility in UCCX 9. The solution is to have the agent manually click the not ready button and have a reason code indicating that they are on a call on their personal line.

Views
Helpful
Replies