cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Active agents

hemal.mehta
Level 5
Level 5

What is the best way to find out the active agents in the system at any given time. Say for example a call center started with 500 agents and over a period of time some agents left etc.  They were not removed from the system. Now if I need to find out a approx list of agents who log in (not necessarily onlt taking calls).  What is the best way to query this ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

If I understand your question correctly, you're looking for stale agents, right? Another words, agents that have worked for your employer and have left the company, however, their agent/person ID are still in ICM? If that's the case, the best way to do it is to use the Agent_Event_Detail table to see how long ago an agent actually logged into the system. 

If you run the query below, you should be able to make good judgement on who you would consider a stale agent and who would not be. I ran this and found several agents last log in was in January. It would probably be a good idea to write those names down and verify that they are no longer employed here because if that's the case, I can remove them from ICM. 

SELECT DISTINCT P.FirstName, P.LastName, P.LoginName, MAX(AED.LoginDateTime) AS LastLoginTime
FROM Agent A, Agent_Event_Detail AED, Person P
WHERE A.SkillTargetID = AED.SkillTargetID
AND A.PersonID = P.PersonID
GROUP BY P.FirstName, P.LastName, P.LoginName
ORDER BY LastLoginTime ASC

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

You can check the logged agents from the Cisco Supervisor Desktop. But if you don't want to waste a UCCX seat by doing that,  then you can log into the UCCX web admin page, go to Tools>Real Time Reporting. In the first tab you can see many statistics, including the logged-in resources in that moment.

Please rate helpful posts.

Gabriel.

Neal haas
Level 3
Level 3

You can go to Subsystems --> RmCM --> Resources. I believe this will show ALL users with a configured IPCC extension in your system.

I hope this helps!

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Is this CCX or UCCE? Since you say 500 agents and UCCX scales up to 400 I assume UCCE. What version?

Chris

This is UCCE.(8.0.3)  Some agents are first shift, some 2nd etc.  So I ran a query on TCD for all the agents who showed up in TCD for say yesterday. I got all the uninue agents. Will that be an accurate count or is there a better way ?

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

If I understand your question correctly, you're looking for stale agents, right? Another words, agents that have worked for your employer and have left the company, however, their agent/person ID are still in ICM? If that's the case, the best way to do it is to use the Agent_Event_Detail table to see how long ago an agent actually logged into the system. 

If you run the query below, you should be able to make good judgement on who you would consider a stale agent and who would not be. I ran this and found several agents last log in was in January. It would probably be a good idea to write those names down and verify that they are no longer employed here because if that's the case, I can remove them from ICM. 

SELECT DISTINCT P.FirstName, P.LastName, P.LoginName, MAX(AED.LoginDateTime) AS LastLoginTime
FROM Agent A, Agent_Event_Detail AED, Person P
WHERE A.SkillTargetID = AED.SkillTargetID
AND A.PersonID = P.PersonID
GROUP BY P.FirstName, P.LastName, P.LoginName
ORDER BY LastLoginTime ASC

Thanks Omar. Good suggestion. This looks like one of the best ways I can figure this out.

Hemal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: