Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

adding new report to Cisco Historical Reporting

Hi,

I have created a new report using Cisco Customer Response Solutions Historical Reports 4.0 (3.8)

I have created a stored procedure, both report and chart cyrstal reports, the XML definition file and updated the hrcReportCatalog_en_US.xml to include the new report.

I am getting the following log error message:

141: 3/7/2007 12:27:26 PM %CHC-LOG_SUBFAC-3-UNK:The following SQL Command failed due to ([Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'db_cra.dbo.sp_agent_state_interval_mod'.)SQL Command=[Exec db_cra.dbo.sp_agent_state_interval_mod '03/06/2007 6:00:00 AM', '03/06/2007 6:00:00 PM', 0, 0, 'NULL', 'NULL', 'NULL', 'NULL']

I believe everything is in order but can't seem to get it to work. I have looked over permissions for the stored procedure.

I am out of ideas.

Does anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks

Chris

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: adding new report to Cisco Historical Reporting

create a DSN points to db_cra.

Choose Start > Settings > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Data Sources (ODVC). Choose the System DSN tab and make sure that dsn_cra appears in the list of system data sources. If dsn_cra does not appear, re-run the CRA installation program.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/prod_troubleshooting_guide_chapter09186a0080193f35.html

Views
Helpful
Replies