Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Additional VXML Gateway with CVP and additional ICM label

UCCE 8.5 with CVP

Hello,

I'm adding an additional CUBE and VXML GW (co-residence) to my environment. PSTN calls are coming through CUBE and reaching CVP but the label returned is causing the call to be sent to an existing VXML gateway for call treatment. I can see why this is happening becuase the label being sent back is for the existing environment to route to the existing VXML gateway.

How do I correct this so a different label is returned that corelates to the new VXML gateway I added? What am I missing to get this setup to work? I have already added the devices to Ops Console but I'm lost on configuring the label and return path.

3 REPLIES

Re:Additional VXML Gateway with CVP and additional ICM label

if all your gateways have vxml co-resident and you always want to send the vxml leg of the call back to the same gw that started it, you can simple use "send to originator" functionality.. this will send the network vru label back to the same gw that initiated the call.

otherwise , you'll need to work with sigdigits

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Re:Additional VXML Gateway with CVP and additional ICM label

Hi,

Not using SigDigits in current environment. Here is the error from the CVP error log on a test call. We are dialing 99924750001 but I'm not seeing that and also the label is looking incorrect.

Hall of Fame Super Silver

Additional VXML Gateway with CVP and additional ICM label

Use SigDigits feature to stir where the calls need to go.

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content