Views
Helpful
Replies

Advance Quality manager and social miner

Ricardo Rivera
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to know if I can install Advance Quality manager in a

UCS-C200M2-VCD2 server and social miner too. and i would like to kno what is the top part for the vmware licence.  Thanks in advance
3 Replies 3

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Ricardo,

Quality Management and Cisco Unified Computing System Environment

Quality Management is certified to run on any on a Cisco Unified Computing System

(UCS) server or other virtualized host running VMWare ESX or ESI 4.0+ with resources

available to support these Open Virtualization Appliance (OVA) templates.

Cisco UCS does not place any restrictions on the software running on it. Cisco Unified

Communications (UC), on UCS has a policy of not allowing its apps like Unified CCE,

Unified CCX, and Unified CM to be installed co-resident on the same UCS hardware as

other 3rd party software (for example, Cisco’s Quality Management and WFM). This

means Cisco software must be installed on a separate blade for UCS B series or on a

separate server for UCS C series from any UC application. Cisco software can be

co-resident on the UCS platform with any number of other virtual machines running any

other applications.

Quality Management does not support Network Recording and Server Recording

(SPAN) coresident on the UCS system.

Please refer page 32 onwards in the below link,

http://cco/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/workforce_optimization/qm_9x/installation/guide/qm90-installation-user-guide-cisco.pdf

And regarding Social Miner query, please refer rhe section "VM-Specific SocialMiner Software Requirements" in the below link,

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Virtualization_for_Cisco_SocialMiner

Hope it helps.

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!

Hello Anand

Thanks for the information.

Could you sent me again the first link, because i cannot open the page.

Regards