Views
Helpful
Replies

Advanced call recording with CCX 10.0 using finesse

Robert Dawson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone

This Is a discussion we'll be having with our vendor but I'd like to do a little research before we get to that point.

We currently have CCX 8.0 with WFO 8.0 (Advanced). We're looking at a potential upgrade to 10.0 which may include a jabber rollout. We've got the following requirements and wonder if we could achieve it using cisco/calabrio platforms.

• We want use Cisco Finesse
  • We need to record both the telephone audio and the screen recording across multiple locations on the same network.
  • We want to avoid having to install applications on the client PC's
  • We want to avoid the need to have a physical phone on the desk, using instead a softphone client.

Does anyone know if this is possible? I've been hearing more and more about mediasense but I'm not sure what it can do for us.

Thanks

Robert

3 Replies 3

Cisco Finesse is included in UCCX 10.0, you will be OK.

The record part should not be difficult, for screen recording, if your Calabrio version supports it, you should be ok.

You don't need to install anything on the client PC's for audio recording, but you need to have a client in the computer for screen recording.

Not sure, if the integration between UCCX and Jabber is already present for v10, but you can uses CIPC without problems :)

References:

Data Sheet

Video1

Video2

Hope this helps!

Rolando Valenzuela

I think only mediasence is the recording option if you want to use Finesse.

can someone confirm?

HM

Dear,

according to the document below:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_6/design/guide/UCCX_BK_CBB99111_00_cisco-unified-contact-center-express/UCCX_BK_CBB99111_00_cisco-unified-contact-center-express_appendix_0111.html#UCCX_RF_F672AC20_00

you can use either QM or mediasense for finesse recording.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: