Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Advanced Quality Manager - CR

Hi Guys,

I Will install the solution WFO with WFM and AQM with Network Recording in a VM Enviromment. The UCM and UCX (primary) is installed, but the WFO Solution need more attention for me, because this is my first deployment of this =/

ucs.png

Questions:

The WFM and AQM Base Server, can use a single SQL Database or each app require your own DB ?

The Recording Server require a SQL DB ?

Is In this step that I need to configure the IP of the Recording Server ? ?

cr2.png

What options I need check when install the AQM in Recording Server ? According the image below.

cr.PNG

As you can see, is doubts about the installation .... the install guide of this solution is a little different from UC´s install Guide.

Any help will be appreciated.

Leonardo Oliveira
www.avvid.net

Leonardo Oliveira www.avvid.net "Scientia potentia est"
Everyone's tags (4)
2 REPLIES

Here are the answers based on my understanding:

Questions:

The WFM and AQM Base Server, can use a single SQL Database or each app require your own DB ?

QM requires a DB called SQMDB. I guess WFM DB name is different. They can be in the same SQL instances.

The Recording Server require a SQL DB ?

Yes, it needs a SQL DB either installed locally or using a remote SQL cluster.

Is In this step that I need to configure the IP of the Recording Server ? ?

If you have only one QM server, all three fields with the same IP address

What options I need check when install the AQM in Recording Server ? According the image below.

If you use Desktop Recording, you install the first 4 components. If yo use Network Recording, install all 6 components.

Wenqian Yu

Hello I am a engineer at Calabrio, so let me provide the correct answers to your questions.

The WFM and AQM Base Server, can use a single SQL Database or each app require your own DB ? Each product needs a seperate instance of SQL. They can be on the same SQL DB as long as the required resources are available for each instance. I would suggest a minimum of 2 CPU and 2GB or RAM for each instance.

The Recording Server require a SQL DB ? No the record servers do not need a DB. Only 1 SQL DB per QM or WFM system is needed.

Is In this step that I need to configure the IP of the Recording Server ? ? Yes, for offboard servers you would select the local IP to be used for network communication.

What options I need check when install the AQM in Recording Server ? According the image below. For an offboard record server you just want to select the Recording component if you are doing Network Recording. If you are doing SPAN recording you need both the Recording and Monitoring components.

For additional questions, please contact Cisco PDI.

http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/tools/pdihd.html

Thanks

Frank

Views
Helpful
Replies