After synching CUCM with AD, the Users are imp

Environment:

CUCM 6

UCCX 7

Active Directory 2003

WFM 8.2

MPE 2.1

CREATING USERs works well:

After configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) to synch with AD, all the users are successfully imported.  Subsequently, the users are imported into Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) from CUCM (and then Workforce Management (WFM).  That all works well.

DELETING USERs is a problem:

However, when a user is terminated, the user is removed from AD and is subsequently marked for deletion in CUCM, but there are user 'bits' left in the downstream applications and I would like to automate/script the removal of the user properly.

1. CUCM: How do I script the removal of the User Device Profile (Extension Mobility Account)?  What is the SQL query I can run to properly/safely remove the Device Profile from CUCM? (I can SSH from the command line, or issue it via the web via AXL).
  2. UCCX:  How do I script the removal of the Inactive Agent from UCCX?  What is the SQL query I can run to properly/safely remove the Inactive Agent CUCM? (I can us TSQL from the command line or issue it via a Web post/get)
  3. WFM:  How do I script the removal of the Inactive Agent from WFM?  What is the SQL query I can run to properly/safely remove the Inactive Agent CUCM? (I can us TSQL from the command line or issue it via a Web post/get)
  4. MPE:  How do I script the removal of the User Account?  What is the SQL query I can run to properly/safely remove the Device Profile from MeetingPlace Express (MPE)? (I can SSH from the command line, or issue it via the web).

Creating a user works VERY well when synching with AD, but what about when a user is terminated/leaves?  Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content