Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Agent alternate status ready and not ready standalone

Hi Guys,

My Customer have CCX 8.0.2 is having the following problem: The status of agent is alternate status ready and not ready standalone. Appear in the screen the message:

16:34:31 extension agent is working again. All operations are available

16:35:32 the extension agent is dead. Unable to carry out the change in the state ready and call control

16:35:33 extension agent is working again. All operations are available

Any have idea about this?

Thanks,

Wilson

Everyone's tags (5)
7 REPLIES

Hi Wilson,

Please deassociate and again associate this Agents phone to the RmCm application user in CUCM.

Also try restarting the CTI Manager service from CUCM.

This should solve your issue.

Thanks,

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Hi Anand,

I will go procedure this action and inform to you the results. Is there any problem with any bug?

Thank You,

Wilson

Hi Wilson,

I am not aware of any relevant defects for this issue.

Yes. i had wintnessed this issue in the lab and the above procedure has worked for me, so suggesting you to give a try and let me know the results.

Good luck.

Thanks,

Anand

Hi Anand,

The Customer informed to me that the problem is ocurring in majority agents. With this information Do You suggest that I do the same procedure? What is the relation of problem with RmCm?

Thanks,

Wilson Santana

Hi Wilson,

I would prefer testing this workaround with a single agent initially, if it works lets use the same procedure in one go for all the problamatic agents.

RmCm events are not correct with respect to phone status in this case. Eventhough the Phone is online it is treating as offline.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Hi Wilson,

Did this issue got resolved?

Thanks,

Anand

Hi Anand,

In this moment I am verify if this any problem about configuration or bug related about issue. The Customer don´t use IP Communicator and I believe that is not necessary restart the CTI Manager. About the deassociate and again associate this Agents phone to the RmCm application user in CUCM the Customer not is of agree.

Thanks,

Wilson

Views
Helpful
Replies