Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Agent Based Routing by Called Number

Good Afternoon All,

I'm having some difficulty and was hoping to get some direction.

In my scenario, I would like to route a call to an agent based on the Called Number but still associate it with a skill set for reporting purposes.

For example.

Let's say I have 3 phone numbers for my east coast customer service dept

I create a skillset called EastCoast and assign it to 3 agents.

When someone calls 555-123-8888 I want it to go to Agent Adam if he's Ready, if hes not ready, then it can go to anyone else

with skill set EastCoast

When someone calls 555-123-9999 I want it to go to Agent Brian if he's Ready, if hes not ready, then it can go to anyone else with skill set EastCoast.  etc.

Finally, when I run a report for CSQ activity, I want to be to see how many calls came into Skillset EastCoast.

I have figured out how to route it to an specific agent if they're Ready, however, in the report it doesn't associate a skillset with it.

Is there a way I can route a call to a specific agent (based on the called number) and still associate it with a skillset for reporting?

Thanks in advance!

Steve

• Contact Center
2 REPLIES

Agent Based Routing by Called Number

No, sorry.  UCCX cannot do this.  You would be compromising your requirements in order to achieve anything remotely close to this.

Perhaps if/when Precision Routing comes to UCCX we could do this, but for now, you simply cannot.  Sorry for the bad news.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Anthony Holloway Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Steve,I'm trying to achieve

Steve,

I'm trying to achieve the Agent Based Routing that you mentioned above, would you be able to share a sample script that can help me.

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.