cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent call avoidance

dcscuba23
Level 1
Level 1

Running IPPC Enterprise 7.X, CAD and 7941's at the agent desk. It looks like some agents have figured out an easy loophole in the system. When logged into CAD and awaiting inbound call to be served to them, all they do is simply go off-hook on the 7941, CAD will go into a talking state, they go on-hook on the phone and then they get dropped back into the queue and CAD resets there state duration back to 0 thus making it impossible for them to be the longest available to receive a call. Any suggestions? Thanks for your assistance!

-D

6 Replies 6

cronier.remy
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

You can change the routing algorithme on the CSQ configuration. You can assign heigth to skills and route call to them

Hope it helps

Remy (France)

This is not a loophole, there is nothing that will cause your agents to do work unless they want to. This all comes down to training and management. I recommend you don't change your script, but change your agents.

david

I will leave that up to management. The other problem is visibility when this does happen. Currently, we do not have a really good way of tracking this behaviour from a reporting standpoint.

There is some visibility. Depending on how your script is configured. You can look at ASA, average talking time, calls handled, average time in state, etc.

david

Actually, I think I just figured it out. If I enable "Agent State Trace" in Configuration Manager and run Agent Webview report 06 (Agent State Trace Detail By Events)I can see a " Call Initiated Event" followed by the talking state with an ICM EVENT key value as 0. This value seems to differeniate a talking state that was triggered by an off-hook event on the hardphone and a talking state triggered by an inbound ICM call. I can at least enable a state trace on a per agent basis if management has a suspicion. Thanks for your assistance.

Thank you for the suggestion. I will take a look at the scripts and see what adjustments could be made.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: