Helpful
Replies

Agent Cant login

Zin.Karzazi
Level 5
Level 5

IPCC Enterprise 6.0

CCM 4.0

I have one Agent who cant login, after typing Login/InstrumentID and Password the Desktop Application is grayed out. I did the following to resolve this issue:

1- Login with other user Account on the same PC: it did work.

2- Login in another PC and another IP-Phone using the same account Information: it didnt work.

3- de/reassociate the user with JTAPI user.

4- Deleted the User and Device Target on the DAW and recreated them, that didnt work either.

The logs says:

CCM PIM:

14:01:44 pg2B-pim1 Trace: TelephonyDriver:Login IP address Login Device ID 158 Device Target IP address HP_158

14:01:51 pg2B-pim1 Trace: TelephonyDriver::ProcessAgentDisconnectedInd: Current state:AS_AVAILABLE:3 STID:5603, NTID:5325, Agent ID:493

14:01:51 pg2B-pim1 Trace: TelephonyDriver::DeviceFailureLogout: Forcing logout. NetworkTargetID=5325

14:02:08 pg2B-pim1 Trace: ApplicationProtocol::RecvConnectionClearedEventMsg: could not find client stack for device target. DevTgDevStr: 009281894120

14:02:09 pg2B-pim1 Trace: CSTA PRIVATE GEOAgentUnavailableReqMSG: TelephonyDriver::CSTASetAgentState: SENT TO OPC

SkillTargetID = 5210

14:02:52 pg2B-pim1 Trace: DeskLinkAgent::ValidateAgentPrevalentStateTransition: Invalid state transition. Agent=158 current=AS_LOG_OUT new=AS_NOT_READY

14:02:52 pg2B-pim1 Trace: DeskLinkAgent::ValidateAgentPrevalentStateTransition: Invalid state transition. Agent=158 current=AS_LOG_OUT new=AS_NOT_READY

14:03:10 pg2B-pim1 Trace: CSTA PRIVATE GEOAgentUnavailableReqMSG: TelephonyDriver::CSTASetAgentState: SENT TO OPC

SkillTargetID = 5165

JGW1 :

14:01:44 pg2B-jgw1 Trace: MsgAddCallObserver: Addr: 158 InvID: 1247605317

14:01:44 pg2B-jgw1 Trace: Adding Call Observer to: 158

14:01:44 pg2B-jgw1 Trace: handleMsgAddCallObserver::Before addCallObserver for Addr: 158 RegState: NotInService

14:01:44 pg2B-jgw1 Trace: ThreadAddressManager::processNextQueuedMsg: msgHashtable.size = 0

14:01:44 pg2B-jgw1 Trace: ThreadAddressManager::Waiting for next retry

14:02:52 pg2B-jgw1 Trace: Timeout: Sending queued MsgAddCallObserverResponse for Addr: 158

14:02:52 pg2B-jgw1 Trace: MsgAddCallObserverResponse: Addr: 158 Succeeded: 0 InvID: 1247605317

14:03:01 pg2B-jgw1 Trace: *** Removing TPServicesRequest: 158 from tpServicesRequestHashTable

Any idea?

7 Replies 7

Live2 Bicycle
Level 3
Level 3

Here are some instructions I follow when adding an agent in IPCC enterprise 4.6.2

How to add a user to the call center

From Call Manager

Configure an extension with 62xxx. (Example main ext is 60123 then CC ext will be 62123)

Set calling Search space to CallCenter_CSS

Update and Reset phone

From call manager go to User then Global Directory. Search for PG as a username

On the PG User screen click device association and search for the device name of the agents extension you just added.

Add that and the main extension to the association, before you click inset click the No Primary Extension option.

PcAnyWhere to Admin Workstation

Open Configuration Manager

Expand Peripheral / Agent and double click on agent explorer

Click Retrieve button to populate list

Click add agent and add the info

Save and close

Expand Peripheral / Agent Team and double click on Agent team list

Add agent to what ever team they need to be in, then save and close

Expand Tools / Explorer Tools / Device Target

Double Click Device Target Explorer and Click Retrieve button to populate list

example -- /devtype CiscoPhone /dn 62283

***Be sure to change /dn to the new agents ext***

Add the extension as a device target. Use another extension as an example.

Now the user should be able to log on using the Cisco Agent Software (CAD)

Hope this helps.

Already done this many time. This is the only user having this Problem. I dont want to restart the PG. Is there any other idea what the problem might be?

Thanks

This is what the CTIOS Server says:

12:15:27 CTIOS1-ctios Trace: [call.5005.9480] Started couting CallQTime at time 0x451cf23f.

12:16:16 CTIOS1-ctios Trace: CNetPort(087C49E0)::ReceiveData, recv, WARNING,, Connection to

Host[10.0.0.1], Connection reset by peer. (WSAECONNRESET), Error

Number(10054).

12:16:21 CTIOS1-ctios Trace: CServiceBroker::HandleSystemEvent(). ERROR - No AgentInstrument provided in

SYS_INSTRUMENT_OUT_OF/BACK_IN_SERVICE

This is the Error im getting from Cisco CTIOS Agent Softphone:

" The Request failed because a timeout limit was exceeded"

any ideas??

The Problem was related to a 7940 IP-Phone. Now it works fine.

Can you please tell me what kind of problem there was with the 7940 phone? I am experiencing the same sort of a problem. Thanks.

Well, it drove me nuts till i found what the problem was.

Actually the error has nothing to do with which type of IP-Phone u are using.

When a user dont loggout from their phone and just unplug the cable, the Callmanager still believe the user is logged on...so do IPCC.

So basically when you try to login from another IP-Phone you get the Errors: " The Request failed because a timeout limit was exceeded"

To resolve the Problem you have two choices:

Reconnect the same Phone and get the User logged out (extention mobility) and then try to login...it should work.

the second is to cycle your PG.

Last but not least, you should tell all "Users" not to unplug the Cable when logging out doesnt work.

Hope this helps.

Zin-Elabidine Karzazi

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: