Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Agent Desktop 5.0 Chat Questions

Hey Guys,

I have been asked 2 questions about agent to agent chat in the agent desktop.

The first is: Can it be disabled? The way I can find is to just remove the button from the toolbar in the desktop administrator. Any one know if that is the right way to go about it or is there a better one?

The second questions is; Are there logs of chat sessions that have taken place? I have looked and I can't find anything. Anyone have any thoughts?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Blue

Re: Agent Desktop 5.0 Chat Questions

Unfortunately, removing the chat button is the only option. The drawback is that the shortcut strokes (control c or something, i don't have CAD up right now) still brings up the window.

As for logs, nothing centrally located. In 7, they are logged locally to the machine but that doesn't do us a whole lot of good does it? :)

- adignan

please rate helpful posts.

2 REPLIES
Blue

Unfortunately, removing the chat button is the only option. The drawback is that the shortcut strokes (control c or something, i don't have CAD up right now) still brings up the window.

As for logs, nothing centrally located. In 7, they are logged locally to the machine but that doesn't do us a whole lot of good does it? :)

- adignan

please rate helpful posts.

Adignan,

Thanks for your help.

Views
Helpful
Replies