Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Agent Desktop *Alerts? Possible to implement?

A supervisor has asked if there is any way to implement some sort of alert on the agent desktop. The reason why is, many of the agents are assigned projects in which some cases, they are set to "Not Ready" while working on these projects. However, they are only supposed to be working on the projects in down time, which means between calls. 

Some of the agents forget to put themselves back in "Ready" and wind up screwing up their KPI because they are in "Not Ready" status for extended amounts of time. 

Is there any way to create a tab which would show "Not Ready" in Red  and "Ready" in Green on their Agent Desktop where it is very easy to see? Or maybe a screen pop if they're not in "Ready" mode after a certain amount of time? 

Thank you for any/all responses in advance.

4 REPLIES

Hi,I have created an

Hi,

I have created an application, it basically does a similar thing. It notifies the agent if something happens. That something might be a change in SL or anything that can be written using an SQL query.

It's basically a simple Java app, sitting in the system tray and whenever an action is triggered, a text message pops up as a 'bubble'.

One of my customers use it to poke the call center agents when they are on the phone with a customer for a longer period of time and in the meantime a certain number of phone calls accumulate in the queue to finish talking. Or when the SL level goes bellow 75 so that the agents go back to ready.

Send me a private message if you are interested. The only requirement is a recent Java Runtime Environment (JRE 7) installed on the agent PC and a Tomcat 7 server.

G.

Hi @ Gergely, how do I send

Hi @ Gergely, how do I send you a message? I don't see an email address on your profile.

Thank you,

Ross

Hi Ross, I did not realize

Hi Ross, I did not realize this new forum engine is kind of different. I cannot send you a private message either.

Try to send me an email to gszabo at concentra dot sk

Thanks.

G.

Message sent! Thanks

Message sent! Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content