Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Agent Desktop and SuperVisor IP Address changed

Daer All,

We are having one IPCC with agent desktop and supervisor installed. Everything was working fine, and last week we changed the ip address of the agent desktops(Clients), and now it is not working.

When I am opening the agent desktop administrator in my computer, it gives me an error "resource manager and license is not available, please talk to your administrator". and when I am trying to open Supervisor, it says "LDAP receved an error...please talk to administartor. please check the logs"

And in the log file, it is saying line, LDAP binding failed with server 172.16.65.196

and for a test purpose, I changed the IP address of a clinet, back to the old IP address, and it is working..

Please update me if you ever experienced anything like this..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Member

Re: Agent Desktop and SuperVisor IP Address changed

Try running postinstall as local admin on the PC with the new IP address, then reboot and see if it works

5 REPLIES

Are the new IPs in a different subnet? Can they reach the IPs of the servers?

david

Community Member

Yes, they are from different subnet. but they have reachability to the server. and all firewall policies are permitted.

Community Member

Try running postinstall as local admin on the PC with the new IP address, then reboot and see if it works

Community Member

I tried with postinstall, but without rebooting the machine. Let me try this and reboot the machine. And Could you explain me, is it related with LDAP? because in the logs, it is showing like LDAP server binding failed.

Thanks,

Community Member

Hi david.macias and Jim Jenks,

The issue resolved by running postinstall and then by a reboot.

Thanks for your support.. :) cheers !

Sudheesh

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content