cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Desktop Error when CCM1 server fails..

nareh84
Level 3
Level 3

hi,

I have configured IPCCX in HA environment.. so there are two CCM servers (CCM1 and CCM2) and two IPCCX servers (IPCCX1 and IPCCX2)..i have configured extension mobility service in redundant mode...I also associated the phone with RM JTAPI provider.. every thing works fine when both ccm servers are up, means agent are able to login to both phone and the agent desktop.. but when i remove the network cable of CCM1. the phone successfully login (after some delay)..  but agent desktop gives the following error..

"Login failed due to configuration error.. please ask your system administrator to associate your phone with the rmjtapi provider user id according to the instruction in the administrator guide"

Even though i have associated the RM CM Jtapi provider with the phone... this situation only occurs when i down the ccm1 server.. if both servers are up every thing works fine.... any idea about it...

Regards

Naresh Rathore

4 Replies 4

karnakumar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

In UCCX, check the Cisco Unified CM Telephony Subsystem - Cisco Unified CM Telephony Provider Configuration, add the both CM's IP address and make sure that CTI Manager service runing on both CM's.

hi,

unified cm telephony provider configuration contain ip addresses of the two ccm servers as well as CTI service is enabled on both ccm server but still it is giving the same error..

Regards

Naresh

Hi,

It sounds that call manager replication issue.

Please check if the DB replication between the call manager is good.

HTH

Rajiv

hi,

i added the ip addresses of the cucm server with the hostnames in ipccx servers on the following location and it resolved the issue.

c:\winnt\system32\drivers\etc

i entered the ip of ccm and ipccx with host names in the "host" and "lmhost" files...

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: