Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agent Desktop multiple login

Customer wants users to be able to login different workstations each day. I have set them up with user id's and exit's in CM5. The agent desktops are locked down from admin rights so they can't change MAC address to change ext. to log in. Is there any work around. I don't want them changing MAC's or going into the CM to change this. CCX 5.0

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bronze

Re: Agent Desktop multiple login

You can use one button login which combines Extension mobility and IP Agent services together for hot desking.

5 REPLIES
Green

That's an inherent feature in Enterprise. You can sit anywhere and use any phone - probably best to use the one next to you. ;-)

What is tied together in Express?

Regards,

Geoff

I am using IPCC express version..

VIP Super Bronze

A user is assigned a specific ICD extension on End User configuration in UCM. They must use this extension (which can appear on only a single device) to take calls.

Hot-desking support is accomplished by assigning the ICD Extension to a User Device Profile and using Extension Mobility. The user logs on to the phone they want to take calls at as well as signing into CAD on the PC.

Bronze

You can use one button login which combines Extension mobility and IP Agent services together for hot desking.

thank you I will look into this.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content