Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agent going to Not Ready (RNA)

Hi,

Ive got a head scratcher. I recently setup a small uccx CSQ in a remote location. There are only 4 agents and are using CIPC with headsets. They said they want their own DN's to ring for 6 seconds then fwd to the UCCX pilot. I did that on call manager and then they said its only ringing to 2 seconds and going to UCCX......

I removed the 6 second timer and left the default on the 4 x DN's.

One of the users DN 112 is having a problem now, whenever she makes herself ready, it goes to reserved and then not ready (reason RNA). At this point i dont even think there is a call in the queue.

Ive enabled trace on the CAD client and have attached it. Where is best to look next?

Capture.JPG

5 REPLIES

Agent going to Not Ready (RNA)

Hi,

I beleive the voice path is dropping. Can you ask your rep to check the status of headset button in the IP communicator? If it's turned off, turn on and see whether it fixes the problem.

-Sunil

Re: Agent going to Not Ready (RNA)

Like the idea but that didn't change the outcome. I don't even think a call is hitting the agent to RNA it.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

I also got her to use another PC used by a known working agent. Same result but it ruled out the firewall I guess.

What do you see in the Router Log viewer whenever call drops?

It seems to do it without a call in the queue. Is she goes ready when a call is in the queue it does the same and another agent has to take the call

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content