Views
Helpful
Replies

agent handeling more then one queue

vbogaerj5
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have 2 different route points for different clients. Our agents do have to treat calls from this different route points. I have configured 2 different scripts with different queues, so that our agents know from which route point it is comming.

But 1 script is working fine, the agent gets calls, the other is not working properly.

When you call this route point it is not ringing at the agent phone, the state is automaticaly set in not ready and the call is staying in the queue.

Has anyone an idea why it isn't working?

thanks in advance.

Joke Van Bogaert

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I have seen strange issues where the case of the CSQ in script does not exactly match the CSQ defined in AppAdmin. However, if the call is reaching the agent, then it's unlikely to be this.

Does the CSS of problematic RP include the partitions containing the CTI ports and the agents' phones.

Does the agent phone ring? Does the agent status change to Not Ready immediately, or when the call is answered?

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Zin.Karzazi
Level 5
Level 5

Check the CSS of your RP and the Partition of your phone. Also tell us which ipcc version are you using?

Thanks for your post.

The RP and the phone were not in the same CSS, so I changed it.

But is still not working. Any other ideas?

We are using version IPCC Express Premium 4.0(4)_Build140.

Thanks for your help.

greetings

Joke Van Bogaert

Are you using skills or resource based routing as i have a simlar setup but had to convert from resource group to skills based to allow agents to take part in both queues.

Hi,

For one queue I was using resource group and for the other I was using skills. I changed it both to skills, but I still have the same problem.

Automaticaly the agent is put on not ready when you call one of the route points, the other is working fine.

Thanks for your answer, any other ideas?

greetings

Joke

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I tested skill based routing and resource groups. For both of them it didn't work.

Do I need to restart the CRSEngine after changes?

greetings

Joke

Hi,

I still have the problem.

Does anyone has an idea?

greetings

Joke Van Bogaert

Are the scripts identical, apart from the CSQ?

Hi,

Yes they are identical, just the CSQ is different. See attachment, it is a verry simple script.

greetings

Joke

I have seen strange issues where the case of the CSQ in script does not exactly match the CSQ defined in AppAdmin. However, if the call is reaching the agent, then it's unlikely to be this.

Does the CSS of problematic RP include the partitions containing the CTI ports and the agents' phones.

Does the agent phone ring? Does the agent status change to Not Ready immediately, or when the call is answered?

Hi,

Many thanks for your help, the problem is solved.

The CTI ports weren't in the correct CSS.

greetings

Joke