Helpful
Replies

Agent in Reserve, no data

Bill Brown
Level 1
Level 1

IPCC 8.5 

CUCM 8.5

Created an HTTP triggered script, it calls a number out of a database, plays a message and offers menu options.  One of them being to talk to a live operator.  I'm queuing the call, but when the agent answers, they are stuck in reserve on their agents and no call data goes over.  Can someone please show me an example of how they would queue a person called from a place called statement?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Can you post up the script?

This sounds similar to doign a 'callback' setup. That only works when you have seperate scripts/apps for the script that queues the call to the agent, and the seperate script that generates a call to that queue script.

In your case - you'd have the HTTP triggered script that calls the 'queue' script. The two should also have seperate CCGs assigned.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Can you post up the script?

This sounds similar to doign a 'callback' setup. That only works when you have seperate scripts/apps for the script that queues the call to the agent, and the seperate script that generates a call to that queue script.

In your case - you'd have the HTTP triggered script that calls the 'queue' script. The two should also have seperate CCGs assigned.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks Aaron, I've attached a PDF of the script.  As for Call Control Groups, we have always just used group 0.   Looks like I can add more control groups, the current 0 group is configured for 80 CTI ports and Group Type is Inbound. - Bill

Hi Bill

Sounds like good progress!

Please take the time to rate posts and mark as 'answered' to highight useful content.

Aaron

Ok, so i created another CCG, another Application and trigger.  I then did a consult transfer to the new trigger from the HTTP application.   I'm then able to queue it with not issues and all the data that I set in the first script is still passed over.  Not as elliquente as I had hoped, but it is working.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: