Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Logout Suddenly

salman-ahmad
Level 1
Level 1

Hello:

I have a problem.The agent agent log out automatically. Is possible to change this setting? I mean, that the agent is logged off. He has to login again to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Salman

19 Replies 19

Ahmed Khalefa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

any luck solving this problem?
We are facing the same issue and i have a lot of 50003 logout reason-codes in the Agent Status report ..

Thanks A lot,
Ahmed Salah

According to TAC, the issue on our end had to do with the "CTISVR" process being active only on one side of the paired PGs.  We have two call centers in two different locations.  PG A is on one location and PG B is on the other.  Unfortunately, once the PGs are paired, the CTISVR process is only active on one side.  If there's a network problem, the agents where the CTISVR process is inactive, will be logged out.  Also, if the call manager servers become out of sync, this will also impact the CTISVR process, and agents on the inactive side will be logged out.  TAC's recommendation is to break the pair on the PGs so that the CTISVR process will be active on both sides.  We haven't done that as we haven't been experiencing the issue.  We are also in the process of upgrading our Contact Center and UCM to fix other issues including this one.

Thanks Richard for your answer ,

actually my customer has one call center with no remote locations , the CG ctisvr process is Active on the active side and IDLE on the backup side ,
, may be you mean the CTIOS Server process which should be Active on both Sides ..

i guess i will look for network issue as you suggested .
i will keep this post updated once i found any solution for this problem

Hi,

did anyone have been able to find out a solution for this issue?

Regards,

Georges

Hi All,

Any update for this issue?? I am also facing the same issue.

Thanks

Karthik

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: