Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Agent Logout

Hello:

I have a problem. When a call don't answer the agent, this agent logs out automatically. Is possible to change this setting? I mean, that the agent is not logged off when a call is not answered. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: Agent Logout

In appadmin page under System Parameters check out the "Agent State after Ring No Answer" setting. If you dont want the agent to be put in not ready after RNA simply change it to "Not Ready".

HTH, please rate all helpful posts!

Chris

4 REPLIES

Agents do not get logged off, they get put in not ready which should always be the desired output as if for example an agent left for the say and forgot to logout/make himself not ready he will consistenyl get a call.

What are you running IPCC Express or Enterprise, what version?

Chris

Hello:

I'm sorry, the agent get put not ready state.

The version IPCC Express is 5.0(2) and the agent don't use agent desktop. Thanks

In appadmin page under System Parameters check out the "Agent State after Ring No Answer" setting. If you dont want the agent to be put in not ready after RNA simply change it to "Not Ready".

HTH, please rate all helpful posts!

Chris

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies