Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Agent Queue Priority

Hello,

We have agents that have multiple skills assigned, and we were wondering if we can prioritize which calls they take first.

For example, if Agent1 has Skill1 and Skill2, and calls are waiting in both queues, we want them to answer all Skill1 calls first.

We tried using skill priorities, but that seems to only affect call handling within a queue (for example Agent1 gets the calls before a lesser skilled Agent2).

I suppose we could use call priority levels, and make Skill2 calls Priority 2?  But then that's a global change, and we can't have Agent1 and Agent2 behave different in terms of which queue is their primary queue.

Thanks,

Tom

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: Agent Queue Priority

As you say the only way to make it work the way you want is to use priority step in the script itself with the caveat that you no longer can think of agent priority but a global call priority that would affect all other agents/calls. No other way I can think of.

HTH,

Chris

4 REPLIES

UCCX or UCCE please?

UCCX8

Hall of Fame Super Silver

As you say the only way to make it work the way you want is to use priority step in the script itself with the caveat that you no longer can think of agent priority but a global call priority that would affect all other agents/calls. No other way I can think of.

HTH,

Chris

Thanks for the help Chris.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content