Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Agent "Ready" - receives direct call - technical difficulty announcment??

Hi Guys,

This one has been bugging me for a while now.

We run UCCE and CAD.

Scenario:

Agent is "Ready" and recieves a direct call to their extension (not via queue), rings out, but instead of their default voicemail service, it dumps to a announcment "I`m sorry, we are currently experiencing technical problems. We are unable to process your call. Please try again later."

Everything else is running fine, and the agent when "not ready" will process to voicemail if called directly.

Any ideas? as i am fresh out...

Cheers,

Kel.

3 REPLIES

Re: Agent "Ready" - receives direct call - technical difficulty

First, I have no idea, this doesn't sound right at all.  Are you testing this with the same agent phone?  Also, what are your RONA timers for ICM and UCM?

david

Green

Let me understand this.

You are saying that a direct call to the non-contact center extension behaves differently depending on whether the agent is ready or not.

In both cases the agent does nothing and lets the CUCM RNA timer kick in and send the call to voice mail. But Unity (it sounds like a Unity message) says there are problems when the agent is ready, but it works fine when the agent is not ready.

Is that right?

Regards,

Geoff

I would double check your device target. It sounds to me like that is where the issue is at. I am assuming that calls delivered from a skill group queue node to this agent works fine?

Views
Helpful
Replies