Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Agent Re Skilling Error:, Getting an error msg saying "Unable to find change stamp parent record" when tried to remove the skills for the agent and save it.

HI,

We have ICM 7.5 setup in Parent Chile model,

In Child UCCE 7.5 we use the Agent Re Skilling tool to do the changes on the Agents Skill.

Getting an error msg saying "Unable to find change stamp parent record" when tried to remove the skills for the agent and save it.

And Getting an erro msg saying "Skill Group entry not found for SkillGroupMember" when tried to add the skills for the agent and save it.

Please let me know the solution if any one have come accross this issue,.

Regards,

Shiv

7 REPLIES

Re: Agent Re Skilling Error:, Getting an error msg saying "Unabl

restarting Tomcat resolved this for us

Bronze

Re: Agent Re Skilling Error:, Getting an error msg saying "Unabl

Thanks for posting the resolution!

Agent Re Skilling Error:, Getting an error msg saying "Unable to

Hi,

i am facing same issue in ICM 8, i can assign/remove Skill group to/from a single agent, but adding/reming agent from a skill group giving the error"Unable to find ChangeStamp Parent record."

i have restarted the Tomcat and Initialize the local database, even rebooted server not fix my problem.

Hi,

I am facing the same issue, also ICM 8.

Has it been resolved by anyone?

Is this the one that you need to use the save button on the top of the screen and not the one at the bottom?  Can you try using a different save button when you try to save a change?

david

We resolved the issue:

Steps to take:

B side:     1. Restart Tomcat service

A side:     1. Restart Tomcat service

2. Stop and Start the cmsnode and cms_jserver provess by typing "exit" in both windows

If you are using UCCE 8.0 or later.

Go to AW primary> web setup and disable the option Agent Re-skill. After this, restart the Apache Tomcat.

Do it at Side B.

After that go to AW primary again and enable the agent reskilling. Restart the apache tomcat.

Do it at Side B

Regards

Views
Helpful
Replies