cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent State Changes

mmelbourne
Level 5
Level 5

We have a few UCCX agents complaining that when they end a call, then occasionally receive another almost instantly and do not enter a Work state (from which they normally manually make themselves Ready again).

Looking at the Agent State Detail report for around the time the problem was experienced, it shows that instead of the normal Agent state changing from Talking -> Work -> Ready -> Reserved, the agent enters a Reserved state immediately after the Talking state (presumably when the first call ends).

This can happen to multiple agents, although it seems to be more common with a few particular agents. We are not getting similar reports from agents in other contact centres (CSQs) hosted on the same UCCX cluster.

What might cause the state transition described? We're using UCCX 4.0(5) with CCM 4.1(3)sr2.

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Do you have "Automatic Work" enabled at the CSQ level?

Chris

Yes, Automatic Work is enabled for this CSQ, but with Wrap-Up Time disabled.

I have the same problem with UCCX 5.0 SR1 with the wrap up time enabled on the CSQ and auto work disabled. Any ideas?

I solved my problems by enabling Automatic Work and set the wrap up time on the CSQ Level.

I have a similar problem, one where the agents are going to the not ready state after 15 minutes of no activity. Did you get your answers or have any suggestions for me?

Thanks,

Chris

I looked at some details and I remember I had a similar issue but when I played around with CSQ and slect resource option in scrip editor I was able to resolve it.

here are some details from CRS editor:

Connect

Option for the call to be connected to the specified Resource ID the instant the resource becomes available:

Yes - The call is automatically connected to the available resource as soon as it becomes available.

No - The resource is selected but not connected until additional script steps are executed.

Note If you choose not to connect the call as soon as the resource becomes available, the Cisco IPCC Express Desktop of the chosen resource will be designated Reserved. Because the agent's phone will not ring until a Connect step executes in the script, a few seconds may elapse while other steps in the Selected output branch execute prior to the execution of the Connect step. During this extra time, the agent's state remains in Reserved state.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: