dannoofWI
Level 1
Level 1

UCCX 10.6 SU3

Finesse

Here is the scenario -

Agent A is in Claims Operator queue

Agent B is in Work Comp Queue but is currently at lunch and in "Not Ready"

Agents only have one line on their phone.

Agent A will answer a call and the caller asks to speak with Agent B. Agent A will warm transfer to Agent B. When Agent A hears Agent B's voice mail they will cancel and go back to the call then transfer it to the work comp queue.

The problem is when Agent A rings Agent B, Agent B's status goes to "Reserved" and when Agent A cancels the transfer Agent B is stuck (we think indefinitely) in "Reserved".

This team recently migrated from CAD to Finesse. I can duplicate this problem in Finesse using test agents, teams, etc. When I try to duplicate in CAD the agent status always returns to "Not Ready" as expected.

Before I start diving into logs and debug I was curious if anyone had heard of this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I have not seen this behavior, but as a best practice you should not be dialing the ACD extensions directly, this is one of the reasons Cisco recommends dedicated ACD lines vs. personal lines so that ACD line receives calls only from CCX.  You can try opening a TAC case to see if TAC can point to specific bug, etc. but they may state the same thing and ask you to separate ACD vs. Personal lines.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I have not seen this behavior, but as a best practice you should not be dialing the ACD extensions directly, this is one of the reasons Cisco recommends dedicated ACD lines vs. personal lines so that ACD line receives calls only from CCX.  You can try opening a TAC case to see if TAC can point to specific bug, etc. but they may state the same thing and ask you to separate ACD vs. Personal lines.

Thanks Chris, they wanted one extension so that whenever they make or take a call it will make them "Not Ready".