Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agents grayed out and can't add or remove - UCCX 7.0

I upgraded an IPCC Standard implementation from 4.0(5) to 7.0(1) SR5 UCCX using the DMT tool.  The upgraded UCCX works fine but I have one issue.  In Tools > Users the agents are all grayed out and agents can't be added or removed.  The customer originally had IPCC standard on the old version which resulted in the loss of CAD on the 7.x version.  After the upgrade the customer obtained a temporary enhanced license so that they could use CAD rather than the IP phone agent and they will eventually add a permanent enhanced license.  Even before the enhanced license was added, the agents were grayed out in the user menu and no one could be added or removed.  Does anybody know what could be causing this and how to resolve it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super Bronze

Re: Agents grayed out and can't add or remove - UCCX 7.0

Erm.. you don't add agents through there.

You add them by configuring the IPCC Extension on the end user account in CCMAdmin.

You then configure skills and add them to teams...

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
3 REPLIES
Super Bronze

Erm.. you don't add agents through there.

You add them by configuring the IPCC Extension on the end user account in CCMAdmin.

You then configure skills and add them to teams...

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Yeah, after I posted the question I started thinking that maybe when you add the users IPCC extension in the CUCM user menu it would add it here so I was reading the admin guide for 7.x UCCX and I found that is the case.  The customer that I just upgraded states that he could remove agents in the user management window on his old 4.x IPCC.  I can't remember if that was the case or not.  Thanks for the response!

Super Bronze

Yeah, he's probably confused.

If you could remove an agent, he will be synced in again if the IPCC Agent property is set.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content